Compass Charter School’s online summer school program allows scholars the flexibility of learning from home with the use of StrongMind’s LMS system. Scholars are offered a variety of online courses from which to choose, and our teachers host office hours where scholars can obtain live support on classwork throughout the summer!
Compass is WASC-accredited, and a majority of our high school courses are both a-g AND NCAA approved! We also offer, through our summer school program only, both Drone Pilot and Social Media courses as elective course options! Choose Compass and enjoy summer your way!
We offer two tracks over the summer:
- Summer A: Monday, July 3 through Friday, July 27
- Summer B: Monday, July 30 through Friday, August 24
The fine print / scholar expectations:
- On average, complete 15-23 hours of coursework for each online class each week
- Complete 100% online coursework from any location and any time of day
- Complete daily Activity Log each Friday in My Compass
- Receive ample support from teachers during weekday business hours
- Course availability is dependent on enrollment
- Enrollment opens March 1
- Enroll in either Summer A, Summer B or both sessions
Ready to enjoy summer your way? Reach out to our Enrollment Team or chat with us in the chat box below to learn more.